Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pet Battle Strength/Weakness Chart

Pet Battle Strength/Weakness Chart
 
 
Recently I made the decision to make a quick reference chart for pet matchups.  I decided to hunt around just to see what could possibly be out on the web.  Making a chart wouldn't be that difficult if there was nothing out there that I liked.  Then I came across this post http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1203604-Pet-Battle-Strengths-Weaknesses-Chart and found a really great chart. 

This is exactly what I was looking for or planned on making.  I'm just glad that someone was thinking like I would of been when they made this chart.  I know that I plan on printing a small version out to keep near the computer.  Hopefully you will find it as useful as I do. Happy Hunting!
 

1 comment:

  1. If you are hosting any type of event where food will be served then you may be looking to have Catering for the event. In Columbia SC there are numerous places that will provide you with a Catering experience you will never forget. There are a few things that you will want to do first before you look at choosing a caterer.
    FUT Coins

    fifa 13 coins

    ReplyDelete